Monday, August 14, 2006

My first Post....

Hey Yall,


I would like to give thanks to Brain for introducing me to the Forum. I love the collective vibe of all these brown folk. I would also like to give a shot out to my man Dawud in the ATL, thanks for being mentor and kick ass artist.


This is my fisrt post so yall take a look at some dated work and also some current.These are some video game concepts I'm doing for the folio, Take a look and hit me back.I plan on taking these to 3d when I get the funds for a cracked out 3d/illstration "Mac Tower" toward the
end of this year. Stay tuned...












4 Comments:

Blogger Andre Moore said...

welcome to the board. Keep the work coming and keep it gangsta!

1:38 PM  
Blogger sym7 said...

super welcome to you man. more fuel for our wicked fire. nice work!

2:24 PM  
Blogger artgyrl said...

yay, I'm no longer the newbie. Nice work.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Jamal O said...

Sup Maurice. I saw your site awhile go. You have some excellent work my friend. I always find it facinating when an artist can function well in 2d and 3d. Welcome to the board man!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here