Thursday, August 10, 2006




randolph ... aka pencilism did a great sketch of the day on his site . so tonight I spent an hour quickly blocking this in color. ill for sure finish it further and post it when done. it was fun approaching it this way . i chose a very off beat light source sheme to add a certian type of low key mood.


here is a quick update on this . spent another hour n half on it . i know where i want to take it from here but what do u peeps think of the blue light? i added a temp layer to see waht u guys have to say about it . ill be adding textures and painting over more . esp on the figure

5 Comments:

Blogger Q7D2 said...

I like the way it's lit. Gives the piece depth  and weight.

It looks like  the music is pumpin',..........................good atmosphere

Chill Will and Barry Bee,they must a beat me here.

( If no one knows were that rhyme came from I am seriously showing my age.)

12:11 AM  
Blogger Sam I Am said...

I love the colors and how you chose to light it! The highlights and shadows bring you there. Man I have some work to do! :)

4:26 AM  
Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

This is just JUICY! I especially love how you made the light is ever-so slightly diffused making the air a bit smoky. Excellent collab!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Sam I Am said...

Okay, now you're really getting ignorant with this.... LOL.. anymore and you'll make us all retire. Great job.. brought out even more in this piece! killin'

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u should jott down a play by play real quick of what you did to it and in what order. i'm curious. it's sick though.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here