Monday, August 14, 2006

Show 'em whatcha got!

At Sym7's request I am posting some pics of my work space so you all can get a visual of who I am and how I "get down" LOL!


The above pic is at my office here at Turner Studios in ATL. The lil guy in my hands is a creation of my 10 year old.
My son took this when he came to visit me at work. I am sitting on my desk. The atmosphere here at work stimulates creativity. Very relaxing if you are an artist!This is me coolin out at my apartment here in the ATL. I know, I know it’s not much of a workstation but I’m not complainin. LOL! I painted the mural in the background back in 1995. It was a backdrop that was used for a hip hop video show in Philly. I forgot the name of the show but alot of big celeb rappers profiled in front of it like The Roots, Fat Joe, Youngstaz, etc.

Good idea Sym7, now y'all need to show me what's in your studios!

BabaDawud



2 Comments:

Blogger sym7 said...

great pics man. a lot of creative energy on the walls. is that a brother man poster on the wall in your work space i see? if so do u have a better shot of it. im a fan!!!!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

I got dibbs on that Malcom X painting you got back there. If you ever wanna sell it come see me first!!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here