Tuesday, June 20, 2006

MAS iz CloWniN!!! :P



Whatup again people! The freelance and allnighters finally caught up to me this past weekend so been taking a bit of a breather. None the less, I found myself picking up the pen again and pumped this one out just for fun. I plan on sprucing stuff up a bit more when I'm back to 100%, but for now this is just me messin around and lettin' loose. Click the pic for a larger view.

I'm a huge horror buff so I spent the whole night sketching away horror characters and film posters. Had to draw one of my favorites from "Killers Clowns from Outer Space". Movie was a hillarious classic so to speak in my eyes at least lol. I'd recommend it if you havent seen it already.

More sketches to come soon tho'. I also will be updating my website in the coming weeks with more finalized work and some of the freelance I been working on lately so stayed tuned :) here and my website
www.theMASman.com for more updates.

Thats all for now, keep up the good work people. I'll holla.

Peace and Luv,
MAS

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

A little fun in Photoshop? Nice piece.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Rob Johnson said...

Damn, you did that on a whem, love to see your work on attack mode.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here