Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Drawing Love



What's up! This is Vee of Scritch and Scratch!! I'm up for the weekly challenges. I'm interested in sharing ideas and hearing some constructive critiques, etc. Here's a quickie I put together. It's an after work drawing from reference. It could have been better and tighter, but I usually like to keep these pieces loose and fun.

As always check out my blog Scritchandscratch.com/blog its actually updated frequently. So I will definitely post here often and try to bring some fire.

4 Comments:

Blogger Samax said...

good stuff, Vee!
i wanna get into the challenges too, now that i'm grinding again! this joint feels very natural.
good work!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

Very cool piece! Looking forward to seeing more stuff from you. By the way, no need to wait for me to come up with a challenge. If you ever have an idea, just throw down the gauntlet. I for one, have been looking for a good challenge.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Vee (Scratch) said...

Samax thanks!
Ok Magoo, if no one throws anything down before Monday, I'll set it off by Sunday or Monday.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo that is fly! I like the pencil work and the soulfulness!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here