Sunday, November 16, 2008

ENuFF of the "Why So Serious" Line!!!

So sick of hearin' people say that.

But anyways, I figured I'd post this here since I haven't posted in a good minute. Ya' boi been steady scowering for work. So there is my sad, yet true "my dog ate it" excuse. So if you steady passin' up any decent paying art projects because your plate is already full, pass that shit over.

Anyways, this is obviously an attempt at my own version of the enigmatic Harley Quinn.



There's more of a creative process over at my blogger for anyone curious and a fun lil' Harley Quinn poll you can vote on too over at my Deviant Art Page here.

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I hear Mickey D's human resources department calling.


Peace and Luv,
MAS

3 Comments:

Blogger Samax said...

i know what you mean!
(about the Ledger quoting AND the hunt for paying art gigs!)

keep your head up! your skills will make a way for you!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

Man you're making some big steps! Those skills are really improving!

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work! Great digital coloring job! Keep bangin away on the job side. Trust me I know how that is like many of us do. Have you ever done airbrush work or caricatures?

Just getting out in the public when industry jobs are slow can always be a benefit. Nothing like having no money in the beginning of the day and setting up somewhere and coming home with a couple hundred or even 100 bux from doing what you may consider quick sketches. Always money to be made with art. General public will see your abilities and PAY as long as you make yourself available to them.

Just a suggestion. You got too many skills to be worrying about what Ronald McDonald can pay you.

Not saying it's easy but sometimes it really is!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here