Monday, November 10, 2008

Creation of Controlled Kaos



This was a really fun sculpture. It is based on a concept drawing I did a month ago. The original character wears a garment. I started not to do the mid section - just the head and limbs but I got so caught up in the moment that i decided to chew out a torso for the guy. I am currently constructing the garment so when it's finished I will post it along with the original concept image.

This sculpture took me 2 days - not including the time it took to produce the armature wireframe and pipe stand.
Thanks for viewing'

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

reminds me of this character that my brother and I built back when we used to make armatures and do stop motion back in '79. I like how you keep hittin us with the traditional mediums!

HOT!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here