Friday, May 16, 2008

stargate atlantis fan art

Here's some more fan art from the art fest I participated in on LJPainted Spires. It was just the thing to get my creative juices flowing. :) Seriously, I think this is a record for most completed art pieces in the shortest period of time. I completed all these in about a week span, though I started on the last one first.

Title: "Your Kiss Might Kill Me"

Click for full view.
_pencils

Title: "On a Rainy Afternoon (Naptime)"

_pencils

Title: "Team Bonding 101"


Find more info on the process here, here, and here.

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

Beautiful rendering and nice color palette Artgyrl! Good to see you back in action again.

10:28 AM  
Blogger artgyrl said...

Thank you! That's so good to hear because I have such a hard time coloring my work. But I think I've finally found a technique that works.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great sketch work. I always like to look at your line art. The coloring job is air tight!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Dawood said...

Great work. Keep up that figure drawing.

3:39 AM  
Blogger artgyrl said...

Thanks guys. :)

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here