Wednesday, April 23, 2008

We've been busy . . .



I have not been on the blog for a while and one reason was that I have been on a grind preparing for a relaunch of my Brotherman series. I have called on the assistance of several talented artists and organizers and the progress has been rewarding. Here is our ad that we just launched to promote the new updated website.

This new Brotherman character design was a tag team effort by myself and my main man Brian McGee! Together we have been working to bring new life back to the original designs by creating a new look and feel that stays true to the original gritty style. Maurice Novembre has also been a major component of the design team. Stay tuned because we have some goodies that we are preparing to share with the public soon!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jamal O said...

awwwwwww jeah!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Leroy rockWELL said...

I'll be at ECBACC. Look like i'm going to have to set some money to the side.

9:45 AM  
Blogger JP Cummings said...

Thank you Lord. This can't come at a better time. "Brotherman: Dictator of Discipline" was a clarion call in the world of comic publishing and created a ripple throughout the industry; its effects are still seen today! Blessings to all and congrats!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Samax said...

that's what's UP!!!!!
that's on the beg/borrow/steal list...

4:18 AM  
Blogger aris said...

Looks great. I have the original issues from way back.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here