Monday, February 25, 2008

Greetings all.
I am new at this and type terribly so please bare with the slow rate at which the blog will be written. (wow I'm blogging now!) One of the things I like about this blog set up is the pg. layout in black and the way it scrolls. Many artists have this style pg. for their art and it just seems to work. I have been invited to participate on "Sketchbook Allstars" and have been very slow in posting. Thanks for the invitation brother Mcgee!! .
My primary reason for initiating this blog is interactions with my peers and deep penetration on the internet. Many new and old clients have found me doing simple searches. This has been very functional for me on a number of levels. I also have many thing to express [just look at the vids on my myspace pg.] myspace.com/mshindoi
So sit back and enjoy the slow scenic route. Many blessings to all!!!

The image is a palette experiment using a young lady I found on face book. I just loved her facial structure and lips. Beautiful lips! Done in PS and took about8hrs.

11 Comments:

Blogger artgyrl said...

Welcome. That's a very nice study. I love the soft highlights and reddish tones. I haven't posted here on fo-evah, but welcome. :)

8:16 AM  
Blogger Mirella said...

wow, is beautiful! I love the color^^

12:32 PM  
Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

Damn dude, I though you was nevah gonna post! Well better late than never. Gorgeous piece man. You really are setting the bar.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Leroy rockWELL said...

Wow you finally posted. Man love your work in the other heroes show. Now I should be ashamed to post.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Andre Barnwell said...

shes lovely for real.

5:59 PM  
Blogger ken lashley said...

welcome...crazy stuff.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Jamal O said...

Amazing work!!

she comes out the page!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Mshindo I. said...

Thank you my peeps and it is truly an honor to be among our most talented craftsman! Stay tuned cause I am on a mission to see how far I can push this envelope! Self taught and have been doing it since the age of 5. This is only the tip of a much much larger Merkut(Khemitian for Pyramid.
Oh....sorry it toook so long to post. I'll try to make up for it, LOL.
Later

5:08 AM  
Blogger King Marvin Mugabi said...

this is really nice

-King

2:41 PM  
Blogger Nelson Noel Luty said...

Thank Jamal.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Andre Moore said...

Wow dope!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here