Tuesday, January 22, 2008

SHAME ON YOU!

This past weekend a slanderous email was sent out to all of our members on the behalf of a Marvin Mariano by some asshole using the pseudonym "Ken Trent" (draco6_200@yahoo.com). The mass emailing leveled a whole series of charges at Ken Lashley. I think it was pretty much a bitch move on the part of the sender seeing as how he had to hide behind internet anonymity. I hope he/she's reading this. If you're going to accuse somebody like that, grow some balls and show your face. If your intention was character assassination all you did was let us know that there's just one more pathetic hater out there. You should be ashamed of yourself! Now, since I wasn't there to witness any of these events that your "friend" Marvin says happened, I wouldn't have any grounds to comment but I've worked with Ken on a number of projects and I can tell you all that the guy is a professional. I wasn't going to comment when I thought I was the only recipient of the email but now members of this blog are asking me why they have to be subject to this kind of crap. Since I moderate this group I felt that I needed to speak up. Ken Trent (or whoever the hell you are) get a fuckin life and spare us any further mass emailing. Thank you

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I got the email I was wondering why it was even coming to me. I immediately recognized that it was an attack on someone's character and even if it was true it should have been kept between the interested parties and been dealt with in court. So the truth of it was irrelevant to me.

I don't like unprofessionalism and from what I read the real unprofessionalism came from someone cowardly hiding behind a fake name and sending this character assasination to a list of people they have no rapport with.

I will not even give this too much energy but from what I read, homie you just didn't take care of your own biz and you want to place the blame elsewhere. If somebody was ripping me off, it wouldn't take me months and years to figure it out.

That was a lame move on your part. As far as I am concerned Ken Lashley drops bombs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:00 PM  
Blogger ken lashley said...

Thanks people, l feel your love...........on the net you can say anything . These guys are no longer part of Draxhall and l know that hurts more than anything l could say.

besides, l was raised better ....rock on Trent.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here