Thursday, January 31, 2008

Figure Drawing...


Hey Gang,
I did this monday night at a figure drawing session in Downtown L.A. I have been doing a great deal of drawing on my way to work. By the way I recently landed a job at a video game company. Life has been good. I usually draw at lease two people on the metro before work, then I draw all day at work and do 1-2 more people on the way home.

This year I am focusing on developing my drawing styles (some what like the old masters). "Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni" is my favorite currently. I really enjoy the variations in line weight. I will also be developing my volume/value rendering this year - you know the light and shadow stuff. I have decide to go back to the basics because you can never get enough of that stuff. Once I get to the point where I feel I can say " Look ---No Hands" I will carry these improvements to my character and creature designs.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

Very nice rendering! Keep it up, Im seeing some serious development in your stuff. Keep em coming!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Dawood said...

Thanks Mr. Magoo

8:42 PM  
Blogger Draw Like Crazy said...

nice! It looks like you are off to a really good start. excellent job.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Dawood said...

Thanks "Draw Like Crazy"

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here