Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Art dump update!


So I haven't posted in a very long time. I know and it looks like everyone here has been busy or even more busy than I have and it made me feel left out. Anyway here is a taste of some of my personal stuff that I am working on these days. I have been focusing heavily on movement lately cause I started working on my animation portfolio and demo reel. It is about time I just go ahead and start putting myself out there. I am currently working but I want to start working more toward getting into animation which is the whole reason I ever started drawing anyway. My job is in NYC and I have one hell of a commute everyday but I figure I may as well take as much advantage of it as I can so I plan to see if I can find some figure drawing classes in the city and start going. A friend told me they have classes at SVA every Wednesday that are open so I am going to try and hit that tomorrow and with luck things will all fall right into place before June gets here.

Anyway I am just rattleing on. Enjoy the art.











6 Comments:

Blogger Dawood said...

The image that says "Clean up and Original" (boxing gloves) is totally "Air Jordan" (niiiiice).

Keep it movin'...

1:21 PM  
Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

Nice work as usual! I especially like images#
1.Girl in Hat and scarf
7.Dancer (Josephine Baker?) great movement!
8.Vampirella
8.Brush sketches

3:44 PM  
Blogger Andre Barnwell said...

feeling your style and feeling this nice big post of eye candy.

5:45 AM  
Blogger Jamal O said...

Great rhythm and movement!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Leroy rockWELL said...

Always good work. The weight of your sketches are really good. Always bring your "A" game.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

really like the Rogue pose! just had to comment on it.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here