Tuesday, March 11, 2008


Greetings all. I'm not sure if there are still challenges going on, so I'm just going to post work and share some of the vibe. This is a piece done of Purge unlimited. I concept somewhat akin to Batman beyond in reference to Batman. Purge (created by Roosevelt Pitt) is seen here in his futuristic persona. There are many things like about this work. The buildings I feel are a little wonky. The approaching ship I really dig. The original is done in airbrushed acrylic and gouache. since it was never completed I had a copy made, scanned it and here is the result. Enjoy















4 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

Beautiful stuff as always Mshindo! There haven't been any sketch challenges in quite a while, but anyone in this blog group can initiate a challenge at anytime. (still not sure if folks understand that part) By the way if you have a banner (200x40 at 72 dpi) please email it to me and I'll link you to this page. I'd like to update the links on this page.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Hobo Divine said...

Wicked stuff as usual guys!

Always a treat for the eyes!
(Thanks)

3:48 PM  
Blogger . said...

Great art,nice color.

www.inventura-art.com

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hotness!

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here