Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Devil Made Me Do It


Ummmm...ur...ummmm er uhhh..... I got abducted by aliens. So yeah, thats why I haven't been postin' here as much. Yep, thats it. :)

Anyways as many times I've played and love the Devil May Cry series, this is my first attempt at ever drawing Dante.

As I said before over at my blogger site, lately I've been getting somewhat PSD'd out from coloring on the computer since I do it so heavily with my freelance stuff.

So with quick fan homages like these I try to use as many traditional tools that I can with VERY little photoshop to save time. He's hovering over one of those marionette thingy's but I got too anxious to get this out of the way to finish the detail. Anyways hope you all dig this quickie and hope all you fellow SBA'ers are still on that art hustle.

Also if anyone is curious, check my blogger for a step by step on this. www.theMASman.blogspot.com

Peace and Luv,
MAS

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

This is fire Marcus! Nice and graphic! The hard work is showing.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Lawrence Christmas said...

FIRE!

2:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice composition!

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here