Sunday, August 12, 2007

MAS presents "The PowerPuffs"


'Pologies for not postin in a while and more'pologies for the shitty rez on some of the images. I didn't realize until I actually saved em as jpegs. "DoH!!!" Anyways I'll save the "my dog ate it" excuses regarding my lack of posting on here lately but most of you already know what I been up to so I'll just get right to it. I guess you can say I got a little carried away with this particular jam. :P One pinup led into a dozen other sketches, so forth, and I even outlined a new story for the trio which I am planning on developing a bit more for kicks.

Anyways the Powerpuff Girls was...and still is one of my favorite cartoons I decided for this one. Not really a childhood toon so sue me if anyone of u start loosin' sleep over me breakin the rulez :P. But I went for a more realistic movie approach as you can tell.. they grown a bit now....hence jus me callin em "The Powerpuffs".


This charming lil pet is one of my several takes on MojoJojo. I personally cant stand it because it doesn't work with what I had in the story but it was my first attempt. As you can tell I been drawin alot of horror stuff lately to keep my lights on so the vibe rubbed off in my approach a bit. You don't even wanna know what I have planned for the villain "Him" so lets move right along shall we. O:-)







The rest are just me getting into it more. I'll keep goin on and on for what I already have in mind so let me shut up now.





I want to find time to develop this more but im focused on my own horror comic i hope in releasing in the next year and steady keepin the freelance up. So when I find time for this I will. So lets just say for now you havent heard or seen the last of this pitch from me. Hopefully this will become more than a "just for fun" project but like I always say "I can dream right?" ;)


Peace and Luv,
MAS

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

Nice work man, stayin busy I see. I dig that Mojo sketch, he looks down right dangerous! Nice loose energy to the pose too. Kudos.

2:55 PM  
Blogger “Faith Seeking Understanding” said...

powerpuff girls grew up pretty quick. :D
nice work.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Oscar1986 said...

Good read. cool, I like your blog alot. If you get a chance I think you might like my strange newz blog. LOve to hear any comments or feedback.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here