Thursday, July 05, 2007

l'm working......really l am.




Hello Allstars, l have been working on all kinds of stuff lately and haven't been seen on this Blog lately so l am fixing that.....l am drawing a book for DC and wanted to drop a few things so you can see what l'm doing and how l do things...l am not a conventional artist..no thunmbnails or roughs...l just grab a sheet and go.....sometimes l hit gold, sometimes......ahhhhh not .DC will be making an announcement really soon about this project and l'm sure as people of color we will enjoy the big company doing a book about a black character . l jumped at the chance to do.....l'll post my new pages here...let me know what you think.

peace
K

8 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

That's it, I quit.. ;-) Excellent work man! This piece is really, really strong!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Leroy rockWELL said...

There is no hope. TITANS GO! man sick work dude. um i really can't say anything bad. I hope you like the taste of my tears.

AWESOME WORK.

8:04 AM  
Blogger ken lashley said...

you guys are funny...thanks for the love. l got some more coming.....out of my style range a bit.

l'm working on some Photoshop stuff....it's coming along.

thanks again...hey, you guys going to SD ...if you are lets swap war stories....peace.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

I'll be there for the whole thing this year. Look for the black T-shirt with the Sketchbook Allstars logo.

3:59 PM  
Blogger ken lashley said...

l rented a house in Mission Bay so we should hook up for a BBQ. l got a few people coming so it should be fun. Thursday night...or Maybe Friday if everyone is not all con-ed out by then.

l'll keep you posted as to when it is....

5:13 PM  
Blogger Andre Barnwell said...

Maybe if you fixed the...Just joking. Wicked wicked! very Ken lashley hitting the bulls eye.

9:35 PM  
Blogger ken lashley said...

Thanks people....you guys make me feel good.

Mr Magoo what musicplayer are you using on this site? l would like a version for my company blog, let me know the details.

peace
k

9:14 AM  
Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

Actually Ken you'd have to ask Mr Christmas, The SBAS DJ. He's hosting some tracks on his site which he occasionally swaps out and is and playing them through some kind of flash audio player here. I use it on my personal art blog as well, but I use Imeem on the Artbin since it doesn't require me to have a website to host on. Unless he's reading this I'll pass your querey along to Mr Christmas.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here