Monday, July 30, 2007

SBAS meeting at San Diego Comic Con


Last week I went out to San Diego for Comic Con. Dawud (3rd from the left) and I met up with Mr. Ken Lashley (2nd from the left) who flew down from Toronto. The gentleman on the far right is an artist by the name of JD Smith who I had just met moments before this photo was taken and a good friend of Dawud's. And yes that handsome devil on the left is yours truly. For those of you who haven't been to Sd for Comic Con, do yourselves a favor and make it a priority.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting that image. My battery died at the second it was my turn to have a snapshot!

That was my first time in San D and there was so much to see. A very inspirational trip. I want to publicly thank Ken for his hospitality during our visit.

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JD Smith is the MAN!!! I met him a few years back and hes a cool dude and amazing colorists as well. Wonderin where hes been lately. Good to see u rockin the SBA shirt.

12:50 PM  
Blogger ken lashley said...

Thanks Babadawud,

l'm sorry l didn't have any vegan fare for you....it was great meeting you as well . Next year we should do it again.

peace
k

6:22 PM  
Blogger Leroy rockWELL said...

Now if i can get off my butt and go to Atlanta. Glad you guys had a nice time.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Art of Don Dixon said...

I wish i had gone, looked fun!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Draw Like Crazy said...

wow I didn't know you guys were planning a meet up at the con. That is awesome! Maybe one of these days I will get to meet up with everyone. It looks like you really had a good time.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here