Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Broke Mans, Ghetto Studio!!!





Finally, a topic I can accomplish quickly :)

My studio space is a bit on the small side. My drafting table/PC station (art studio), entertainment center (living room), bed (bedroom), and dining room table (dining room), is all in the same room! My kids got the only bedroom. But hey, atleast I ain't in the hood no more. We was dodgein' bullets for real!

I count my blessings though. I could have no where to work, so it's deffinately better then nothing. My back does hurt after being up all night on it though.

Yo, peep how close my work table is to my entertainment center, and my little busted computer :D

Anyway, ENJOY!

Oh, PS - Here's a sketch I did today. Working out character design for a childrens book I'm working on. Peace!

P-ism!




3 Comments:

Blogger artgyrl said...

That's what I call economizing your space.

I like the sketch of the little boy. I like the style he's drawn in, and the expression and attitude.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Q7D2 said...

You have a good work area nothing to complain about.
Its such a privilege to have the opportunity to work your butt off while doing what you love. and that tablet looks nice! I dig that drawing of the kid nice line quality and face expression.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

You draw hands really well, man!

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here