Tuesday, June 30, 2009

iPhone Art

Brian Mcgee told me someone asked about iphone art. I've been playing around with the app BRUSHES for some time now. So far I find it to be the best app for image creation. Some people are using a Third Party stylus called POGO. Im not partial to the stylus myself I prefer a finger painting approach. For me, it's apart of the charm of painting on the touch screen. I have more Paintings to post, and more to come. They'll all be featured and tagged here on Sketchbook All Stars. Hit me up with any questions and check out the interesting and vibrant FLICKR pool for iPhone art.

-Dus

awakened

untitled

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like these!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

Dustin, you should get an endorsement from Apple!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here