Thursday, May 21, 2009

Few pieces to show I still exist






well I just wanted to drop in a bit. Let the world know I still exhist. here are a few pieces of art and some update.

Nothing to special to report. I have a website and it is up and running. Well sort of, the domain expired so I have to wait 24 hours and it will go back online. It has some of my licensing work and stuff that you won't see on my da page. trying to have a place with more professional look I guess.

Http://www.drawlikecrazy.net

I have been working a crappy job here in Missouri since I got back and am behind on commissions and it is a little frustrating but I work in some art here and there.

I did some sketch cards for the blue line pro charity auction plus here are a few other things that I did but never put up here but they are on my DA page. Just to break the ice I guess.

Thanks for looking. Take care yall.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Vee (Scratch) said...

Cool and Fun work!

5:29 AM  
Blogger Andre Barnwell said...

Yeah Man. I'm digging your girls and style. My fav's the top one.

3:53 AM  
Blogger Arkonbey said...

I'm totally digging on the chubby little amazons on top. Also, was the first Gotham girls pic done with markers? I like the saturated, simple style of that.

6:13 AM  
Blogger artgyrl said...

I always love seeing new art from you. :)

4:19 PM  
Blogger Draw Like Crazy said...

Hey Arkonbey,
sorry it took me so long to respond. the image you were talking about was done with Dr Martin dyes, it is a form of concentrated water color.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here