Monday, May 04, 2009
With the help of some friends, I have compiled a roster of talented artists to contribute to a weekly sketch jam by invitation only. Every week or so we will settle on an idea and will each take a stab at illustrating the concept. The level of completion can be anything from a rough sketch to a finished rendering. This blog is intended, for those who are involved, to be an opportunity to challenge one another, to challenge ourselves, and to connect with our contemporaries in the field.
6 Comments:
Cool colors!!! I really like.
That is real tight!
Thanks! I focused more on the colors than anything else. The original drawing was really quick and crappy, so I tried to ink it, then decided to push it further with vibrant blues-browns and yellow!
this is pretty ill i like this
Kool image!
sensational!!!! brother is more goods this arts, thank you.
"dils"
(z.app@hotmail.com)
God bless you...peace.
Post a Comment
<< Home