Sunday, April 19, 2009

Digital sketch (on site)

This is my first digital sketch since I have completed my goal of one year without digital art. The wacom took about 40 mins to get back use to drawing with then I shifted in gear. I will strive to do more of these and post my progress. One of my inspirations in digital sketching is Sparth. Being on site with my powerbook and wacom tablet is fueling - I really enjoyed this on. It was a bit difficult to sketch without letting the subjects see that I am staring at them.
Thank For Viewing'

This photo was taken after the original subjects left.

I added this shot because I would like to see images of other artist as they work...I hope this will inspire others to post similar shots.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

Very cool Dawood!

11:02 PM  
Blogger Arkonbey said...

what's really neat is, at the small size, it looks quite finished (with table texture and the reflections of the lights on the table in the foreground), but, enlarged it breaks apart into sketchy.

Neat, both large and small.

I can only use a tablet for coloring and finishing, myself. Something about the disconnect between where the tool is and where the mark-making happens makes it difficult to just draw.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here