Friday, November 17, 2006

Where's Pencilism?


For those who may not have seen this yet, here's a little piece of what I've been doing (among many other things). This is the cover to SouthSide Neffertiti #1. I'm doing the interiors, and cover for the next upcoming issue, so be on the look out for that!

I just got my image hosting back(my own image hosting). I just got new web hosting, and my domain transfered over to the new provider (thanks Sym7 for the GoDaddy tip!) which had some complications, but I'm officially "all the way" back online. I'm preparing for a site relaunch, but I don't have a set relaunch date. I am doing all new art and web graphics for my site though. In the meanwhile I'll keep yall informed. Sorry for being M.I.A. for soo long yall! Peace!

Pencilism!

2 Comments:

Blogger Andre Moore said...

hell yeah. thats hot man

9:44 PM  
Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

That's cool man handle yo bidniz! Nice job on the cover. Ya definitely puttin it down!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here