Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Portrait


This is the latest version. The two below are earlier stages. I changed the lips, neck, eyes, forehead and other aspects. This portrait took eat around three days and I am still touching up things to it. It sits on the wall in my living room so everythird time I look at it I change something.
Any Comments?


This one scales in at 36x70 inches. It is 6 pages of 70lb Canson Drawing paper put together - done with Nupastel and Rembrant soft pastel. It is a work in Progress.

It scales in at 23x36
Done with soft pastels and kneeded eraser. Took about an hour or so.
I put 2 pages of 18x24 70lb paper together.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

This big portrait is very cool! I like that texture!

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here