Tuesday, September 05, 2006

NEW TOPIC TUESDAY!


I did this for the new topic where we take an old drawing or character, basically something from our past and update it. Also upload the original character or drawing so we can see your progress. I will be uploading the original tomorrow. I forgot to bring the drawing to work today. This is a character I made up in the fourth grade. His name is "The Shark". Did you guess that already? The fin on his head gave it away? LOL! As lame as it may sound now he was the bomb back in the day! He survived about 3 issues of my super hero group "The Persuaders". He died in issue four with a knife to the chest. Heavy stuff! LOL! Anyway I look forward to the other posts.

BabaDah!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawood said...

Tiiiiiiiiiight. The shapes of the muscles are bangin. He looks like a graffiti character. I could see em' in a phat piece, on some busted block in a inner city. Yeah he would go good at the end or in the middle of some lettering. I want to see this character animated. At lease a 1 min. study. What do yah' say?

9:18 AM  
Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

This is a fun drawing Dah! If I may comment on the rendering..I think it's screaming for some more contrast in the costume. It's a monochromatic costume with very samey tones. I think if you added some highlights here and there it would bring out the forms more. As it is now I blur my eyes and all I see are the contours.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here