Thursday, August 31, 2006

Ruuuuuuuun!!!!!

These storyboards come from an action feature I worked on. The scene depicts an attempted assasination and the target's subsequent escape. I had free reign on setting up the angles but was directed as far as the action goes and it wasn't very well thought out which might explain a few things as these boards go. Sadly, by shooting time the scene had been abbreviated and is now unrecongnizable. The movie which will remain nameless went straight to dvd. It didn't win any awards but it was a fun gig nonetheless.

6 Comments:

Blogger kenn. said...

Come on, B. What was the name of the flick?

6:23 AM  
Blogger Q7D2 said...

Thanks for posting looks like a fun gig.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Andre Moore said...

nice. Is frame 104 the same frame just told two different ways?

1:29 PM  
Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

No the 2 frames that say 104 was a mistake. These are the raw version of the boards. I submitted them after I cleaned them up, re-sized them, re-did all the type in photoshop and re numbered them in the correct order. Actually there are a few frames missing come to think of it. DOH!!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Draw Like Crazy said...

Wow nice. It is great to see story boards in action I have alot of questions about working in the animation world honestly. I will be starting classes next week and I feel like I am intering a whole new realm of thought and philosophy when it comes to translating life into moving pictures.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

Congratulations and good luck with that class. When I started storyboarding my understanding of compositions, movement and storyteling took on a new dimension. Have fun!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here