Thursday, September 07, 2006

Inspiration

The last few days I been in a drawing rut! Nothing I draw looks right or I just can't seem to get the juices flowing into the pen. Whenever you hit that rut what artist or music do you look at or listen to that gets you back into the flow of things. A lot of time I can check out a new artist or even a old artist site and be so amazed that I just start drawing.Post some links to sites that you like to visit and admire the artist work enough to get the juices going. I need some new sites to peep to get out this rut.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

A sure fire way for me to get inspired is to take a trip to the museum. I dont know how the museums are here in Atl but in NYC I could always count on the Metropolitan Museum of art, or the Guggenhiem

7:07 PM  
Blogger Andre Moore said...

Yeah I havent been to the High in forever. Maybe now that the weather is somewhat cooling I can make a trip to the zoo and draw some animals. I suck at drawing animals.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

All the more reason to start drawing them. Sometimes I draw my cats they make good models. The dog, however won't hold still for 10 seconds at a time.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here