Friday, March 31, 2006













Its friday. So on Fridays I'm going to Highlight cartoons that people may have slept on or just don't remember. I've posted a few in the past like the MC Hammer cartoon and the Proud Family DVD. Well here is a cartoon that got the boot from WB only after airing 4 episodes due to low ratings. I thought the show looked great. It wasn't as funny as proud family. I must also say after watching the first episode that I didn't think they thought out the story and the writing too much. I love the character designs on this show. the bio reads.

A hip-hop, sci-fi animated series following the intergalactic adventures of four orphans who are transported into a universe that strangely resembles a video game world that they've created. The creators of this show were also creators of Dave the Barbarian and The Proud Family. This show was nearly reported to go to Toon Disney but Kids' WB! won the bargain and bought it right away. All of these orphans have had a hard life so magically they are transported to the video game world with their many wishes. Life is hard here but they also get to find some incredible adventures and explore like a real video game character. Let your mind go through excitement in, Da Boom Crew!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jamal O said...

Yeah I saw pics of this show.And the designs where nice. Neva got to sse the show tho

2:23 PM  
Blogger Andre Moore said...

I'm hoping they put it out on dvd at least. They never aired all of them so maybe it got better.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

This is the first time I'm seeing these designs. I guess I'm out of touch. Looks cool tho

5:19 AM  
Blogger Samax said...

too bad this didn't last...
the pitch sounds tight!

i'm always one of those kids who reads a comic, falls in love with it,watches it get canceled, and laments.

they didn't get me this time! HA-HA!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here