Wednesday, February 15, 2006


I did this real quick at lunch today. I had to add my childhood memory. This is when my brother and I got locked in the bathroom at the Acme market in Philly in the mid 70's. This old crappy bathroom was in the back room for employees only. It was before supermarkets had those fancy public bathrooms. It was either the end of the day or a sick twisted joke that didn't have me laughin! That's me sitting in the urinal with the bo-bo's on my feet. Hey, my mom could buy four pairs for all of my brothers as opposed to chuck tailors for one child. Can't blame her.

We eventually got out. It seemed like forever but it was probably only a few minutes. I don't remember. If it was any longer I would have been searching around for food. LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here