Wednesday, February 01, 2006




I'm gonna do something new but i found this in my stack of old stuff! I did this about 10 years ago right out of high school. Its back when i was always getting in trouble for drawing instead of doing my work in class. My mom tells everyone this story when she meets you for the first time. She use to say i learned how to draw before i learned to write my own name and that i drew pictures of Smurfs instead of my name on all my homework papers. I don't remember donig ti but i do remember getting sent to the office for drawing. lol!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

I can relate to this scene. I was ALWAYS getting in trouble for day dreaming. I would stare into the air and trace images from my head in the air with my finger! HAHAHA! Remeber those days?
...Anyone?
no?

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here