Wednesday, February 01, 2006




For this weeks sketch I've posted a memory from Junior Highschool. I'm the one on the right. The big guy is Billy Monohan. He was the only kid in school who had facial hair. I don't remember what started the fight (if you can call it a fight) but I almost got my ass kicked because I stood up to this juvenile monster during gym class. I remember it like it was yesterday (cue flashback music and wavy ripples). He cornered me in the locker room after class and all I could do was continue to stand up to him and defend myself. His man boobs rendered my punches useless. He raised his hand to retaliate and the gym teacher, Mr. Land grabbed him from behind and subdued him, just before he punched my face off and left me in a puddle of my own filth. Rumor was he was expelled for punching the principal in the face. I never saw him after that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andre Moore said...

lol oh man this si so damn great. I love it! lol! man breast. lol!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here