Monday, July 28, 2008

Creature Jam



These kats or monsters to be exact are the tickle brother's. Their the one's that make you bust a gut at the absolute worst moment, you what I'm talking about. Like when some fool wipes out cause he's going way to fast to make that turn on his bicycle, or when someone wipes out on a patch of ice an they drop like a sack of potatoes. Well these are the one's responsible. Hope you like sorry for being MIA , I still drop by to see what really good an love what I see hope everything is fresh as ever.

Linton J

5 Comments:

Blogger THE JODY said...

Yo, my name is jody harris. I am a art cat from atlanta who just started a blog. I got some questions. How can I link sites?

peace

5:31 PM  
Blogger Dawood said...

I really like this one. Great work!!!!

12:24 AM  
Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

Thanks much appreciated I dig your work as well.

L

5:44 AM  
Blogger Andre Barnwell said...

Jokes boss. Yeha I like the little description for them too. it really helps me visualize what theyre about. Sometimes I forget "verbal " description is just as important as visual.

Nice!

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do they live in your underarms? LOL!

Great drawings and character design?

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here