Tuesday, July 15, 2008

THE LIGHT

-- I've seen you go through the changes
Sitting alone each night
Are you expecting to find the love
Love that's right
Darling open your eyes
Let me show you the light
Girl you'll never find a love that's right
There are times
When you'll need someoneI will be by your side
I take my chances
Before they pass, pass me by
Oh darling
There is a light that shinesSpecial for you and me... --
--Bobby Caldwell "Open Your Eyes"
This is a caricatured portrait of my girlfriend. I pushed the nose and cheeks slightly. My biggest chalenge has always been drawing EXACTLY what the real life subject is. I can't help but push, exaggerate, or exploit certain shapes and designs.
Anyway, hope you guys dig it as much as she did.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

Nice work Andre! Good post.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here