Thursday, July 03, 2008

My Creature Can Kick Your Creature's Ass

I decided to base my creature off of someone I know all too well. Think of the most observant, paranoid mammal and you have this cute timid little furball. Size equal to that of a small kitten.


A creature with an extremely heightened sense of smell, hearing and sight thanks to a third eye. It's senses are so heightened that nothing gets pass it. A creature on constant alert to the point it barely sleeps. Think of this as a real life woman and you have my mother - but don't tell her I said that. ;)

Peace and Luv,
MAS

2 Comments:

Blogger Lawrence Christmas said...

HAHHA. Tight!

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a funny description!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here