Friday, June 27, 2008

AJENABI

Photobucket

Two years ago an outbreak of dead animals began to puzzle people in parts of East Africa. There were reports of a spider the size of a man's fist seen eating these animals. Soon after they began eating people by pinching them with their stinger and then they would begin to feast on your flesh like we would eat fast food.

These demons were said to be creatures from space because they just showed up out of nowhere and now have even been seen in the United States!!!! The people of East Africa called this beast . . . AJENABI or as we would say . . ALIEN!

I drew this from a verbal description from a friend in Africa who has seen one.

Hope I didn't scare anybody . . just bringing the news.

6 Comments:

Blogger Scritch Daddy said...

pretty sweet..the colors are dope.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Vee (Scratch) said...

I would have dropped a crazy insect. It's all good, this joint is tight.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

This is easily the creepiest thing I've seen you draw. You got issues dude. :-P

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see these things in my sleep, when I drive, at my desk. Now you tell me . .. who's crazy?

12:59 PM  
Blogger Lawrence Christmas said...

sweet! The rendering is tight.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Dawood said...

This is really creepy - you captured it's nature. I also like the dancing colors. The head is really cool too.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here