Tuesday, May 15, 2007

There goes the Neighbourhood...

Hey all,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am the newest member of the Sketchbook AllStars. I wanted to thank Mr. Magoo for inviting me to join this badass collective of sketchbook madmen. I hail from sunny (for 2.5 months out of the year) Toronto, in the frozen badlands of Canada. I have been working as a storyboard artist since 2006. If you want the whole story, check out my fortress of solitude blog. But enough introductions, let's get it started, with some recent work.






Branch!

7 Comments:

Blogger ken lashley said...

welcome....we Canadians know how to throw down.

nice work, can't wait to see what you going to do here.

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see you join the fam. Nice work. I could spot the storyboard style a mile away so Im glad I guessed right. :D

-MAS

11:41 AM  
Blogger “Faith Seeking Understanding” said...

great artwork...looking forward to seeing more.

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the warm reception.
Definitely more to come!

Branch.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Leroy rockWELL said...

Welcome into the fold.
Nice work.

10:54 AM  
Blogger artgyrl said...

Welcome to the blog. I checked out your personal blog, and the work is nice.

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karibu (welcome)

Nice work! I look forward to seeing more. I like your black and whites alot. Nice contrast!

Dawud

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here