Wednesday, May 09, 2007

afrogyrl

I now understand this whole concept of not having time to post because of thing called work/job. So, just to show I'm still alive, here are two recent sketches. Nothing fancy, I'm afraid.


This was the only thing I drew in April, I think. :(


Hoping to remedy the drawing drought, I purchased a new sketchbook (picture above) for my upcoming trip to NY and Canada. I'm leaving tomorrow, actually. See you guys when I get back, hopefully with more sketches.

.

_blog

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Leroy rockWELL said...

I swear get a new scanner and stop taking photos. I'm going to get you. Good to see you drawing.. now if only you can keep that up. hmmm..

1:46 PM  
Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

Very cute girl at the bottom. Coquettish.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here