Sunday, April 15, 2007

Murder Rap by samax


what's good, family? i been madd busy (which is sometimes a good thing, and sometimes not...)! sorry to be a no-show, but i'ma try and do better, okay? this piece is for The Book of Angels and Nightmares a fancy-shmancy art book coming this spring from ArtLoveMagic.

anyways, this one's finally done. after the book is out, i will do my own prints of the image... if anybody wants to recolor it (ya'll are ALL better colorists than me!), lemme know and i'll shoot you a hi-res copy...

anyways, lemme know what ya'll (yeah, we really say "ya'll" in texas...) think.
peace, love, etc.
samax.
www.ghettoManga.com

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

Nice piece! Imma hafta snatch this one up!

7:33 AM  
Blogger sym7 said...

i must say this is one fo the most compelling images i have seen on this blog if not the most . well done in terms of conceptual presentation!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Leroy rockWELL said...

I think I'll give it a go on colors. Send it to me kenp@gutterspaced.com

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the message. We need to see more of the REALNESS on paper like that.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Samax said...

thanks y'all! the kind words mean a lot to me!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here