Wednesday, March 21, 2007

MY FIRST ALLSTAR SKETCH....ouch!!!



here is my first sketch as an allstar...l like the way that sounds. l did a full day of designing and decided to do a reaalllyyyy quick doodle..l put about 15minutes of crummy photoshop on it but l'm still working on that aspect of my skillset...l need more practice...this is my second photoshop try...l am way out of my comfort zone so be nice....l see all the crudeness...l come from a 'marker' background so l understand blending l just need to make the program do what l want....Thanks Fedel ...you made it easy...well, easier.

peace allstars....

6 Comments:

Blogger Heiesuke said...

Hey that's killer. Man you guys have been busy around here,.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

Excellent sketch man! I'd love to see what you're capable of when you get comfortable in Photoshop. Check the archives of the Art Bin for tutorials. I have found some good ones on customizing brushes and posted them there.

7:27 AM  
Blogger ken lashley said...

thanks baby, l am just getting started.....l will check it out because any help is good.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

COOOL creature character!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Andre Moore said...

Damn damn damn jammmmmeeeesssss! This is sweet! Dude looks like he can go toe to toe with the Hulk.

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse the deletions. I had mad typos. Excellent drawing. Nice anatomy! I like all of it!

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here