Thursday, March 15, 2007

Warriorz




These are old first off I'll try to do something new as well. The top is of Conan an the second is take on Sergio Aragones's Goro. I 'll try my best to get these cleaned and reposted ASAP. Hope everyone's week is smooth as a baby's behind ..... Out like a light L
Added these Fem Barbarians like I was asked I'll have it all cleaned by next week would have done it sooner but I need to put together a sample portfolio for a job interview. I hope I get the gig I sure could use the work and LOOT right now hope everyone has a great weekend
L .
Out

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

Mongol General:Conan, what is best in life? Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women! Nice sketches, lets see those tight pencils!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

Will do Mr. Magoo !!! thanks for the words!!!!

L

11:44 AM  
Blogger Leroy rockWELL said...

Man you are fast.. I say warrior and you give two. Conan is boss. Be sure to clean these up.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here