Monday, August 21, 2006

First Day Of Old School!






This is my memory of the first day of school. You know, feeling alone, nervous. I went to school back in the day (early 70's) so clothes were mad corny! LOL! I don't remember what I really wore but believe me it was wack! This drawing is not really me but a facsimile thereof (I'm serious . . . it's not me!). Haha! My head was big but not that big. As far as the graff on the walls, I just put that in the drawing 'cause I can't resist hitting up on a blank wall in my illustrations sometimes!

Oh yeah, check out the "Land of the Giants" lunchbox. Anybody remember that show? It was the booooommmb!

I saved the step-by-steps this time for everybody.

Basically, I sketched it with a blue colored pencil, scanned it and painted in photoshop. It took me a few hours to paint but I tried not to get too detailed.

Hope ya likes.

BabaDah!

3 Comments:

Blogger Andre Moore said...

Yeaahhhhhhh Boyyyyyyeeeee! Thats tight right there. Love that . I really like the hair on this for some reason.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Jamal O said...

Man I thought i was the only kid with high waters in school.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Q7D2 said...

man that's a tight sketch! and some tight pants!!
The hair is doooope! How did you do it?

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here