If you joined me for the free Lethal Weapon desktop download
then you're sure to get fired up about today's little diddy. Boys and girls, I give you... Die Hard!
If John McClane doesn't make you think of Christmas then your diet of holiday entertainment is sorely deficient of essential nutrients. No, Twinkie's aren't gonna cut it (yellow dye number five not withstanding).
What you need is a good old fashioned hostage situation taken down single handedly by an NYPD detective who only dropped in for the holiday to patch things up with his wife, see his kids and make fists with his toes.
And should you find yourself on the wrong side of the law this holiday season, keep in mind that there's no way you'll win but you can
buy yourself a little time. Just remember to shoot the glass!
How to download (1280x800 pixels.):
1. Click on the image above (a larger version of the image will then open in a new window).
2. Right click on this new, larger image.
3. Scroll down and select "Save Image As" or "Save Link As".
4. Save the jpeg to your computer in a place that's convenient to you.
How to apply as your desktop:
1. Right click on your desktop.
2. Scroll down and select "Properties" and a new window will open.
3. In this new window, select the "Desktop" tab.
4. Click the "Browse" button.
5. Navigate to the location where you saved the image, select it and click "Open".
6. Under "Position" scroll down and select "Center".
7. Click "OK" or "Apply" (to preview it) and then "OK"
8. Pour some egg nogg and gave lovingly at your glorious new desktop.