Monday, November 29, 2010

Black Friday Sketch-a-thon!

What does a die hard artist do on Black Friday? Mall: yes. Shop: no.

This past Friday I joined the bustling crowds at the mall. I parked three blocks away to avoid the chaos in the parking ramp. I walked in, burrowed into a cozy seat in a coffee shop, started rockin' the brand new album from Girl Talk on my iPhone and selected my targets. Here are the results...


I had a ton of fun doing this. Coffee shop sketching is a blast for me anytime but mix it with a mall on the busiest shopping day of the year and you've got a recipe for good sketching. Anyone else out there dig in to their sketchbooks this past weekend?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

These drawings are tight!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here