Wednesday, September 15, 2010

With Autumn Comes...Bats

Autumn is fast approaching and my girl is embellishing the house with all kinds of cool seasonal decor. As a thoughtful and responsible member of our relationship I consider it my duty to pitch in. And so...

Here's my humble offering. Good ol' Batsy 16x20 oil on stretched canvas. It may not offer quite the same ambiance as a Pumpkin Spice scented candle but it still gets my vote for good autumn fun!

Great big ups to Brian McGee for including me in this fantastic blog! The talent here is extraordinary and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Nathanael Lark Blog

2 Comments:

Blogger HTXB STUDIO said...

Nice piece!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Nathanael Lark said...

Thanks, man!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here