Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The G.O.A.T





I went and saw the Biggie movie this past weekend. It was pretty good. If you like 8 mile and Ray kind of music movies then it was good for what it was. I'm a big B.I.G fan. I remember seeing him live back at Freak Nik '94 before anyone really knew who he was. He only had the Party and Bullshit single out at the time on the Who's the Man soundtrack plus 88.5 back then use to play that song all the time here in Atlanta. We were robbed of a great artist when we lost B.I.G.

5 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Willingham - aka The Art of CIP said...

Aw man.. That is off the chizzle!!!

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great likeness . . I am not surprised Mr. Skillz!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Andre Barnwell said...

Simply Sick.

5:57 AM  
Blogger Samax said...

wow!
this is really tight.

i liked that movie more than i thought i would. all in all, an enjoyable biopic.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Lawrence Christmas said...

Pappa been smooth since the days of underoos... Nice!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here