Friday, January 02, 2009

MY Two Cents


Hey everyone!!! Nice to meet you all. I just want to thank Brain for inviting me to this blog. Im new to blogging but I def. want to participate more. This will give me a chance to step out of my comfort zone. 
Well some of you know me and some of you don't if you want to know more check out my profile.

Ok so being the newbe I figured i would through out a new challenge nothing crazy. im making it simple. Just draw, sketch, color, etc..... A Child... something fun and easy.

I know all of you are great artist and cartoonist so i know this could be fun. I am excited to see what you come up with.... so here is what I did let me know what ya think... 

5 Comments:

Blogger Samax said...

nice work Christian!
welcome to the blog...

8:46 PM  
Blogger Jamal O said...

Nice sketch,

welcome Bro

10:57 AM  
Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

Hey Christian, Nice work! 'Bout time you got down with us!;-)

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yoooo! Welcome aboard! Nice drawing and great colors!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Christian Alvarado said...

Gracias!!!!!!

there will be more to come

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here