Thursday, January 25, 2007

JustUS League JAM




Okay. I'm back with a redux of a old Jam. Now the only jam was us just doing an Black Wonder Woman aka Sista MAAT. So the this JAM will be JustUS League. Draw your version of the Justice League heroes.

But they must have powers of the 7 members of the real Justice League:
Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern (john, hal, and kyle doesn't matter)
The Flash (my next one)
The Batman
Aquaman (lame.. "my power to talk to fish are no help wonder woman")
Martian Manhunter

I for one isn't a big fan of the spandex heroes. Some of them I love but the DC one's looked weird when i got older. The some of the costumes were good in design but some are better designed. Ex: Spider-man's costume. To catch up from earlier jams did a Wonder Woman in normal street gear. Jeans and T-shirt and not a bikini, a bandana and not a tiara, and Shell toes and not Boots. Can women really fight crime and lift buildings in High heels? I will be doing a Flash for my next one.

4 Comments:

Blogger artgyrl said...

Very cool. I really like the bandana in place of the tiara. Hmm. . . why do all the superheroes have to be guys? I guess I could try to tackle Aquaman. That sounds like fun.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Q7D2 said...

sounds like a good one I will blow the dust off my sketchbook and see what i come up with.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Samax said...

i'ma mos def hook one up for this one, f'real!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Kelly Kinney said...

Hi,

We are looking for some cover art for a Binghamton University (State University of New York) collection of student writing. You should definitely say "No" if you don't want it published, but would you be willing to have your Black Wonder Woman art on the cover of our journal? We love it!

Kelly Kinney, Ph.D.
Director of Composition
Binghamton University, State University of New York
kkinney@binghamton.edu

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here