Friday, January 19, 2007

Allow me to reintroduce myself...

My name is Ken Patterson aka Leroy rockWELL. Some of you know me and some of you don't. I uses to go by Gkaiou for along time. I am Leroy rockWELL now. I am a full time graphic designer at a hospital in Mississippi. (countray boi) I am a fan of all of you on this site. I am also a curator at Seven* Studioz a local chill/hang out spot. We have real hip hop, soul, art shows, open mic nights, art shows, youth events, and other blah blah blah shameless plug.

I am looking forward to bring new heat under the SB allstar blog's rear end. Here is some old stuff to get you all warmed up. My next post will be a JAM post. I'm bringing them back so sharpen your pencils, or wacom tablets or Cintiq monitors, you know what, whatever you make lines with. See more at my site. steam.gutterspaced.com


Unfinished...


Thanks for the invite and SLAM EVIL! SB allstars.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

Welcome to the board Ken. I'll be nice to have some fresh new talent around here.

4:13 PM  
Blogger artgyrl said...

Yay for conformity, Ken. ;)

12:10 AM  
Blogger Draw Like Crazy said...

wow nice to meet you. love your stuff.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Andre Moore said...

Welcome to the board!

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have you on board pimpin... likin' your style.

-MAS

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice stuff man. dig the two lovers.
Welcome

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here