Thursday, July 27, 2006

MASsive Turtle POWER!!!!!





Here's some Turtle Power courtesy of ya boi MAS. I had to rep my dawgs: Don, Ralph, Mike, and Leonardo in this one. Part of a series I just did for fun since I was a HUUUUGE "TMNT" nut growing up. Lucky enough the concept for the new sketch jam this week helps it fit right in. :)

One of the first characters I ever started drawing coming up were the "Turtles" and I haven't drawn em' since I was 8 (when the XMen craze took over and I started drawing them more instead). But none the less, drawing them again took me way back and I had a GREAT time finishin' em all. I plan on inking and coloring these, as well as doin an updated version of Splinter, Rat King, and Leatherhead soon whenever I catch breathing room from other projects.

If you want to see more from this series including an all time fan favorite Casey Jones, check out page 3 of my comic gallery @ my site
www.theMASman.com

Peace and Luv,
MAS

3 Comments:

Blogger Lawrence Christmas said...

this is hot son. I'm one of the official artists for this property and this is good stuff. rock on!

3:11 AM  
Blogger kaNO! said...

Hotness! Love the other stuff on ur site aswell.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

Very professional and print worthy, Kudos!

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here